Petzel Vertex Best w/ MDR insignia
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Its closed shell offers protection against electrical risk and molten metal splash
- Strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- Comes with two sizes of headband foam
* Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal spray, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.